Welcome to Chilli Barn, a unique venue set in the Yorkshire Dales
Chilli Barn on the Chevin overlooking Wharfedale was lovingly converted in 2014 as an intimate wedding venue and a special place for celebrations and gatherings of all kinds. Part of the family farm for six generations, the Barn offers a charming, relaxed atmosphere in a spacious rural setting which allows the use of marquees, yurts and tipis and has good transport links. Added to that, our efficient, friendly service and delicious vegetarian catering will make memories of your day at Chilli Barn ones to treasure.
2021-22 Availability Update
2021 May-September: Saturday 19 June and Saturday 26 June are available.
2021 January-April & October-December: weekends in April & October are booked except for Sunday weddings starting after 2pm. Other months have good availability
2022: Some weekends still available May-August, good availability outside those months.
After Lockdown 2, we expect to be able to hold Wedding Ceremonies and Breakfasts with a maximum 13 guests following COVID-secure guidelines as before for Tier 2 and procedures agreed with Leeds City Council Registrars. The Barn has full fibre broadband with upload speeds around 20Mbps enabling live streaming of ceremonies in HD. If you want to know more about our intimate and lovely micro-wedding package, please call 01943 609092 or use the contact form.
(Updated 17 November)
Weddings at Chilli Barn
- Surrounded by meadows and forest with moorland and crags nearby
- Two or one day hire, special rates for reduced guest numbers
- All packages include meetings with our own wedding planner
- Outdoor ceremonies and audiences can be arranged
- Add another room with a yurt, tipi or marquee
- Large lawn with straw bales, fire pit and space for games
- Spacious mezzanine floor for chilling out and dining
- Barn hire £1800 – £3200; wedding breakfast £42pp
- Bespoke estimate available after a viewing meeting
- Marriage room and dining capacity is 60*
- Party and reception capacity is 90*
- Voluptuous vegetarian menu, all food cooked on site
- Table or buffet service with round tables or wooden trestles
- Good air, road and rail links and varied local accommodation
* capacity figures assuming no restrictions
“I would just like to say a massive thank you to you and your team for giving us our beautiful covid wedding ceremony! You were the only venue from the start that would let us book a provisional wedding date and supported us throughout all the changes.
“Our day was like a fairy tale and I am still overwhelmed with joy as it was so perfect in every way. Thank you so much for everything you and your team did for us and allowing us to use you beautiful venue.”
Jacqui & Chris, August 2020
“Thank you so much for helping us making this day so special for us and our guests. We had a fabulous experience. I can’t thank enough all the staff helping us to make this day run so smoothly.
“Chilli Barn offers unbelievable (!!!) tasty food, great service and they are very understanding and accommodating every sort of newlyweds requirements. We asked for 100% vegan catering and what we got blew us and our guests away – we have received so many compliments about the food.
“We loved the authenticity of the Barn, the location (fields and cows), beautiful scenery around and the barn itself. Everything about the Barn is top quality. Thank you so much for helping us making this day so special for us and our guests.”
Marysia and Matt, May 2019